Skip to Main Content

922 Bonsella Street
(509) 876-4373

http://www.greengablesinn.com/

Map goes here

The GG

Green Gables Inn was built in 1909 by Clarinda Green and Rowland Smith on homestead land owned by Clarinda’s parents William & Mary Green. The home remained a private residence until it was sold to the Upper Columbia Medical Missionary and Benevolent Association. For the following thirty years, the residence was open to serve as a home to nurses working at the Walla Walla General Hospital across the street (now the North Hall Dormitory on the Whitman College Campus).

In 1990 the historic home was purchased and meticulously refurbished by Jim & Margaret Buchan and converted the home into Green Gables Inn.

Today the home is owned and operated by Connie Blumenthal and Karrie Blumenthal Dutton, twins that were raised in the Northwest and made their way East in 2018. Updating the interior finishes to their original splendor and elegance, the GG as it is now known provides uncompromising accommodations with refurbished guest rooms, a state-of-the-art commercial kitchen, and an in-house chef. The GG has entered a new elegant era.


Amenities

Free Breakfast
Good for Groups
WiFi

Business Hours

Open Now
Sunday12:00 am - 11:30 pm
Monday12:00 am - 11:30 pm
Tuesday12:00 am - 11:30 pm
Wednesday12:00 am - 11:30 pm
Thursday12:00 am - 11:30 pm
Friday12:00 am - 11:30 pm
Saturday12:00 am - 11:30 pm